Some recommended precautions for avoiding COVID-19:
- Avoid large events and mass gatherings.
- Wear a cloth face mask in public areas.
- Avoid close contact ( 2 meters) with anyone who is sick or has symptoms.
- Wash your hands often with water and soap for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw away the used tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes , nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces you often touch on a daily basis.